COUNCILLORS (NEW & REFRESHER): Being an Effective Councillor
8 Oct 20 - 18:30 to 20:30
Run by Anne Bott, DCEO, SSALC
The training will be delivered by Anne Bott (DCEO, SSALC) and will cover
- Introduction to local government
- What is a parish council?
- What can a parish council do?
- Good governance
- Who makes decisions and how are decisions made?
- How does a parish council make valid decisions?
- Internal rules: standing orders, financial regulations
- Code of conduct
- What makes “a good council”
- Working relationships
The cost per delegate for this event is £30 + VAT
Please book using the link below
Additional details e.g. dietary requirements etc